YOUR START IN DATA ENGINEERING FOR DATA/AI CONSULTING IN LIFE SCIENCE & HEALTHCARE
We are a small independent artificial intelligence consulting company with a focus on life science & healthcare. We grow organically with our clients and colleagues, cultivating an open, friendly atmosphere and encouraging a colorful mix of personalities.
Join our data engineering team and you’ll design and develop custom solutions for our clients from day one – supported by experienced colleagues every step of the way.
With us, you’ll become an expert at the intersection of AI, life science & healthcare and software engineering, with deep expertise in technology.
- Highly innovative projects using cutting edge technologies in life sciences & healthcare
- A thoughtful onboarding process
- A structured development programme, consisting of trainings, mentoring, feedback and continuous competency evaluation based on a detailed competence framework
- Summer and winter retreats, with a strong focus on training
- An enthusiastic team – with a positive attitude to risk-taking, steep learning curves, creativity and failure, and a high level of personal responsibility
- High-quality work equipment (MacBook Pro)
- Hourly wage of €16,00 plus transparent annual profit sharing
- You are a 5+ semester bachelor’s student or a master’s student with exposition to software engineering and data processing
- You have a passion for software in combination with data processing and some of the following statements match your profile
- You’re well versed in Python development
- You’re comfortable working in a Linux environment
- You want to learn more about cloud technologies such as the Google cloud platform
- Apart from tech you also love communicating and breaking down complex technologies for non-technical people
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. In German at least a B1 level is required. Additionally, applicants should commit to constantly enhancing their German speaking skills since many of our clients are DACH-based.
- You currently live in Berlin or want to move here and you prefer to work together with your colleagues at the office
- You are available for about 20 hours/week during the semester. No worries, your studies are always the priority!
- You have at least six or more months left in your studies.
HOW TO APPLY SUCCESSFULLY
Most importantly, don’t be scared to apply if you don’t fulfill all the requirements. We ask you to answer two questions in the application form, please answer those according to your own understanding. The questions are:
- How do you think a data engineer in a professional service firm differs from a data engineer in a product-based company?
- Tell us about any of your past projects (private, education or former jobs)
- What was the goal of the project?
- What did you do?
- Why was it so interesting to you?
- How does it relate to data engineering?
Please hand in your CV and fill the fields on the application page thoughtfully. We do not require a cover letter.
After a first screening, applicants are asked to complete four steps:
- Online test, which assesses basic knowledge of python, SQL and software engineering
- Video interview (30-45 mins), during which we want to learn more about your motivation
- Data engineering case study, in which you can prove your conceptual and technical skills
- Interview day, you get to present your solution to the team. You’ll also have the opportunity to get to know your future colleagues, in a total of three individual interviews
We look forward to receiving your application!
PLEASE NOTE OUR RECRUITING POLICY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Recruitment will continue: applications will be processed, video interviews conducted, and case studies issued. Interview days take place in our office and are conducted in accordance with Covid-19 hygiene regulations.
Please apply exclusively via our career page, as we are unable to process applications by mail for data protection reasons. However, if you have any questions about this job posting or the application process, please feel free to contact Juliane Gottschlag directly at:
+49 (30) 84 424 500